rat poison

Patrick's third day at MSPCA’s Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston (Photo credit:  MSPCA Angell)

Lucky Pup Patrick Saved After Swallowing Rat Poison

Patrick is indeed one lucky pup after undergoing lifesaving medical care experts say was right in the nick of time.

03/17/2015

Bella died after being poisoned in South Boston.

South Boston Residents Say Someone Is Poisoning Their Dogs

In the past few weeks, several dogs have been sickened and two have died, after residents say they ingested cheese or peanut butter laced with rat poison.

11/14/2012

Dog sickened by rat poison in the North End.

Dogs Sickened By Rat Poison In Boston

At least two North End pets had to be rushed to the hospital last week.

08/22/2012