NEWwbztv-small wbz-am-small 985-small mytv38web2

Quincy Fire

Firefighters say discarded smoking materials sparked this blaze. (CBS)

Discarded Smoking Materials Spark Quincy House Fire

Quincy fire investigators believe a house fire on Vassall Street was started by the careless disposal of smoking materials on the back porch of the second floor.

05/07/2013

Quincy Fire

Fire At Quincy Apartment Complex Sparked By Grill

A major fire that began Saturday night heavily damaged an apartment complex on Falls Boulevard in Quincy, leaving dozens of residents homeless.

07/10/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,985 other followers