NEWwbztv-small wbz-am-small 985-small mytv38web2

Peanut Allergy

Cameron Fitzpatrick.

19-Year-Old Plymouth Man Dies Of Peanut Allergy

Cameron was 19-years-old and had a severe peanut allergy.

03/12/2013

Ariana Polchlopeck saved her 8-year-old brother, who was suffering an anaphylactic reaction to a peanut alergy.

Ashland Teen Saves Brother Suffering Severe Allergic Reaction

A 14-year-old Ashland girl is being called a hero after helping save her brother’s life.

02/14/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,973 other followers