New details were revealed Wednesday about a drug overdose death at the House of Blues on Lansdowne Street last week.
The Ocean Club in Quincy draws a huge crowd and popular DJs.
Authorities are now sending out a warning about the drug which seems to go along with the culture of electronic style music.
Just days after a New Hampshire woman died from an apparent overdose of a popular club drug, another Granite State woman has died under similar circumstances.
WBZ has learned investigators suspect the club drug Molly is to blame for Flannigan’s death.
The drug’s nickname is Molly. Recording artists sing about it. But this new chemical has more and more people concerned.
A small dog in Lunenburg is recovering after a near-death experience. The pup was playing in her yard, when out of nowhere a Red-Tailed Hawk swooped down, snagged her, and took off.