Woman Struck By Garbage Truck In MilfordA woman was seriously injured Wednesday when she was struck by a garbage truck.
1 Dead, 1 Hurt In Rollover Crash On I-495One person is dead and another seriously hurt after a single-car crash early Thursday morning on Interstate 495 in Milford.
Police Officer Hops In River To Save Boy's Soccer BallA Milford, New Hampshire police officer is winning praise for making a little boy’s day.
Milford Community Mourns Teen Killed In CrashFamily, friends, colleagues and classmates are mourning the death of a Milford teen killed in a crash late Sunday night.
Milford Teen Killed In Crash; 5 Others In SUV HurtA Milford teen has died after the SUV she was riding in crashed late Sunday night.
Police Say 'Death Waiting' For Swimmers At Milford QuarryMilford Police are warning people about the dangers of swimming in a local quarry.
Phantom Gourmet: The Depot Street Tavern In MilfordTucked away in the town of Milford, the Depot Street Tavern is the kind of place usually only the locals know about. But when the food is this good, word gets around.
Phantom Gourmet: Oliva's Market In MilfordIt just doesn't get any more old school than Oliva's Market in Milford--because in the fifty-plus years they've been open, not much has changed around here.
Milford Police Officer Suffers Severe Head Injury On Construction DetailA Milford police officer was seriously hurt while working a construction detail Monday morning.
Milford Couple Killed In Possible Carbon Monoxide Incident IdentifiedAdair Vieira Desales and Maria Aprecida Dasilva died in Milford on Christmas Day, likely from carbon monoxide poisoning.
2 Die In Possible Carbon Monoxide Incident At Milford HomeA man and a woman have been found dead inside a bedroom at their Milford home after possibly succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning, fire officials say.
Police: Milford Man Goes To Wrong House, Attempts To Break InTwo Milford brothers got a rude awakening from a neighbor who had a few too many Thanksgiving drinks in what appears to be a case of alcohol-fueled mistaken identity.