If you’re looking for a scare this Halloween, just take a look at the fine print on some of the decorations that are now on store shelves.
Health advocates are expressing concern over the amount of toxic chemicals being found in low-cost jewelry.
While I was vacationing in Florida, I saw a news report regarding the new fluorescent lights that will be replacing the incandescent bulbs. According to the report, these new bulbs contain mercury, but if they break we’re simply to sweep up the remains and deposit them in the trash. Isn’t this dangerous? We’ve all seen the commercial “Don’t put mercury in the trash” regarding old batteries. – Mike, Milford
A hazardous materials team was going through the Grafton Elementary School in Worcester on Thursday looking for any residual signs of mercury, after a sixth grader found a vial of it on his street and […]
Hazardous material clean-up crews went through a Worcester elementary school Thursday removing any traces of mercury.