The New Hampshire Lottery says two $1 million Powerball tickets were sold this weekend the Granite state.
2. No Triple Crown again this year. Truth be known…I’m being factitious with that one, because if I was going to be disappointed over something, the winner of a horse race would be the very last. Again to quote a neighbor (a different one) “don’t ever forget there are a lot more horses asses than there are horses.”
The single winner was sold at a supermarket in Zephyrhills, Florida.
The numbers drawn Saturday night for the biggest Powerball jackpot ever were 10-13-14-22-52-PB11.
The previous Powerball record was $587.5 million in 2012.
The former commissioner of the Massachusetts Probation Department, acquitted this month of state corruption charges, is facing new federal bribery charges.
A U.S. Marines Corp. veteran and college student just won $2,500 a week for the rest of his life.
A retired Stoughton woman with 13 grandchildren just hit it big in the state lottery.
A Massachusetts state lawmaker has come up with a way to help cities and towns boost their strained snow removal budgets.
If you have been using the lottery as your planning for the wealthy part, I want you to rethink your strategy and figure the odds.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Tornado Outbreak Slams... Tedy Bruschi Through The Years Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- CBSBoston Presents: 9 Things... The Legends Lunch Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013 2014 Prime Time Shows
- Bruins' Unforgettable Game 7... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Boston Bruins In Game 7 Under... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Duckling Day Parade In Boston Best Summer Festivals and... Dedham Duckling Rescue Baseball Shots Of The Week –...