Hasbro Children’s Hospital
A family of four is in the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare in their Swansea home.
The two-year-old girl fell about 30 feet from an apartment on East Main Street Tuesday night.
A two-year-old girl was critically injured after falling from a third-floor window in Fall River Tuesday night.
Follow CBS Boston
- Tornado Outbreak Slams... Tedy Bruschi Through The Years Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBSBoston Presents: 9 Things...
- The Legends Lunch Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013 2014 Prime Time Shows Bruins' Unforgettable Game 7...
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Boston Bruins In Game 7 Under... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Duckling Day Parade In Boston
- Best Summer Festivals and... Dedham Duckling Rescue Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Red Sox Hot Or Not In April