2. No Triple Crown again this year. Truth be known…I’m being factitious with that one, because if I was going to be disappointed over something, the winner of a horse race would be the very last. Again to quote a neighbor (a different one) “don’t ever forget there are a lot more horses asses than there are horses.”
I just heard the Justice Department, another apparent political wing of the BHO administration, has been accused of an unprecedented intrusion into the news gathering policies of Associated Press, secretly confiscating telephone records of AP journalists. This one is huge…..I mean huge….and BHO fans, I for one am going to enjoy watching the carnage.
Yup, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts hasn’t even launched it’s new entrepreneurial business yet…..selling marijuana joints to sick people and pot heads…..and already, the geniuses of Beacon Hill want to start another hassle over how many pot-joints the Commonwealth should really have licensed.
The FAA has been cutting back personnel for almost a year now and clearly, the sequester date was looming. A lot of things could have been done to prevent it, but they opted to do nothing. The White House, clearly bent on creating suffering among us, joined in the refusal to do something about it and in a matter of hours, tens of thousands of air travelers were stranded and were suffering. Four members of my family got caught in it.
I heard one nationally syndicated talk show guy today…..yuckin’ in up about the Ortiz garbage mouth saying….and I quote…..”that had to have been one of the most appropriate and timely uses of the F-Bomb I’ve ever heard in my life.”
Watching Coach Rice sobbing his apology was a blubbering joke. The only sad part of the post mortem on this story is…..if he was a winning coach and not a loser, he’d probably still be throwing basketballs at the defenseless backs, heads and legs of his players.
Our world…..our society…our well-being….and in particular our politics have become so divisive, even long-term friendships can’t survive anymore.
There’s something about bikinis, booze and teenage bozos that doesn’t mix and if Daytona Beach had an ounce of class, it would thank Panama City (in the panhandle) for taking the crazy spring breakers and then bring back some class to the neighborhood.
The United States Supreme Court is taking on the subject…..taking on the argument started by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and if the polling trends are even close to being accurate, the argument should soon be settled…maybe sometime this summer. Most of the experts are predicting 5-4…..one way or the other.
You just have to be within a one hundred mile radius because these nasty lookin’ people are like locusts. They’re everywhere….in front of you, behind you, beside you, surrounding you…..and trust me, I’m not suggesting they are nasty people…..I’m just saying they’re nasty looking.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Tornado Outbreak Slams... Tedy Bruschi Through The Years Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- CBSBoston Presents: 9 Things... The Legends Lunch Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013 2014 Prime Time Shows
- Bruins' Unforgettable Game 7... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Boston Bruins In Game 7 Under... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Duckling Day Parade In Boston Best Summer Festivals and... Dedham Duckling Rescue Baseball Shots Of The Week –...