Niagara Bottling has issued a voluntary recall of its bottled water products after learning some of its spring sources were contaminated with E. coli.
If you brew your first cup of coffee with a Keurig, you may want to wash it first.
Fewer Americans are getting sick from a nasty germ sometimes found in undercooked hamburgers, the government reported Thursday.
A Braintree family has filed a lawsuit in the death of their 8-year old son who died from E. Coli.
Two Whole Foods Market stores in Massachusetts are recalling 368 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. coli bacteria.
Wegmans is recalling its Organic Spinach and Spring Mix salads because it may be contaminated with E. coli bacteria.
Doctors from the state Department of Public Health don’t know how the boy got sick, but they say it is consistent with a food borne illness.
Water in Cohasset has tested positive for E. coli.
The town says all water used for human consumption should be boiled for at least a minute.
The town of Canton is under a boil water order after samples tested positive for E. coli.