Dormitory

UNH police respond to a dormitory where three students suffered burns Saturday.

UNH: Corrosion Cause Of Hot Water Pipe Failure That Injured Three Students

A hot water pipe failure outside a University of New Hampshire dormitory that injured three students Saturday afternoon was the result of erosion to the pipe that took place over an undetermined amount of time, UNH reported Sunday.

04/07/2013

Some Emerson students aren't happy with school officials because they aren't guaranteed to get housing next year.

Emerson College Settles Asbestos Suit

Emerson College and Suffolk Construction Co. Inc. will pay $500,000 in civil penalties to settle allegations that they failed to thoroughly test a Boston building for asbestos before converting it into a student dormitory.

WBZ NewsRadio 1030–07/07/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,451 other followers