Fitter Critters & Aqua Paws might be the prime example of why dog and man are best friends.
In the past few weeks, several dogs have been sickened and two have died, after residents say they ingested cheese or peanut butter laced with rat poison.
Sick puppies are being shipped into Massachusetts, and for some families, the outcome is heartbreaking and expensive.
The Supreme Court considered Wednesday curbing the use of drug-sniffing dogs in investigations following complaints of illegal searches and insufficient proof of the dog’s reliability.
Just click play to see the fun at the canine costume contest.
In a tough economy, the “Pooch Hotel” along the Mass Pike in Newton is a rush hour reminder that luxury is here to stay.
Two golden retrievers were lost in the woods, and trapped for two weeks before one of the dogs broke free and led others back to his brother.
Neighbors say poisoned hot dogs were planted on the lawn in front of the Brick Layers and Allied Craftsmen Union on Medford Street to keep neighborhood dogs off the property.
Dog owners in Charlestown are outraged. They say several dogs have gotten sick because a landscaper has been trying to poison them with hot dogs soaked in anti-freeze.
Pet pounds, like people pounds, are a big deal. Big enough that the Tufts veterinary school in Grafton has opened the country’s first obesity clinic for animals.