Detector

Carbon monoxide detectors may have saved the lives of those in a South Dennis home.  (Photo credit: David Curran)

Five In South Dennis Home Hospitalized For Possible Carbon Monoxide Exposure

A carbon monoxide detector may have saved the life of five people in a South Dennis home, according to the Dennis Fire Department.

12/27/2014

(credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images)

7 In Roxbury, Including Kids, Treated For CO Exposure

Emergency crews were called to a multi-family home on Edgewood Street at 8:22 p.m. when a carbon monoxide detector went off.

02/02/2011