Raymond High School basketball players say there were only a few minutes left to go in the game when a referee collapsed on the court.
WBZ’s Dr. Murray Feingold talks about the steps involved to deliver CPR properly.
WBZ’s Dr. Murray Feingold talks about the various choking hazards found in everyday life.
The state is taking a look at the safety of Water Balls after a young girl nearly died in Kingston.
Questions are being raised about a dispatcher’s response in Mashpee to a man trying to help his girlfriend choking on a marshmallow, who later died.