Couch

The fire was apparently ignited by a cigarette left on a first floor couch.(Photo by Carl Stevens-WBZ NewsRadio 1030)

Burning Cigarette On Couch Apparent Cause Of Salem Apartment Fire

About 40 people are looking for a new place to live after a fire tore through a Salem apartment complex overnight.

05/06/2014

Officials are warning consumers to avoid getting trapped by those zero percent financing deals offered in stores.

Zero-Percent Interest Deals Can Trap Consumers

It sounds like a win-win. Buy a new TV, a couch or a mattress and pay no interest for an entire year. We see and hear advertisements for 0% deals all the time, but they are not always as simple as they sound.

02/24/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,075 other followers