Consumer Product Safety Commission
Sorting laundry shouldn’t be dangerous, but one type of clothes hamper has left at least three children scarred for life.
Most parents understand injuries can happen in soccer. What they don’t realize is the greatest danger may be from the soccer goal.
Injuries, a big clean up, and thousands of dollars of home repairs. That’s what a number of homeowners are facing after their shower doors spontaneously explode.
Over the past several years, there have been dozens of reports of glass table tops exploding. However, little has been done to warn consumers.
In 2010 the CPSC fined two companies about a half million dollars. But in 2011 that number jumped to 11 companies and four million dollars.
WBZ’s Doug Cope talks about the drop-side crib ban.
Government officials are advising parents against using a certain device that is supposed to keep a baby safe while sleeping.
The mother of a five-year-old girl who lost consciousness inside a water amusement at the Independence Mall in Kingston, is speaking out for the first time.