chimney

Peabody house fire. (WBZ-TV photo)

Neighbor Rescues Peabody Couple From House Fire On Thanksgiving

A Peabody couple is thanking an alert neighbor for preventing a holiday tragedy.

12/02/2013

Annelise Fillion called 911, saving her mother's life.

Middleboro Teen Saves Mother During Carbon Monoxide Incident

The girl thought her mom was having a medical emergency, but the threat was something else that put both of their lives in danger.

01/30/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,705 other followers