Fire Tears Through Chelsea Triple-Decker Across Street From FirehouseAn early-morning fire tore through the third floor of a home in Chelsea Sunday--but luckily, the closest firehouse was just across the street.
Firefighter Back On The Job After Serious InjuryRevere Fire Lt. Rob DeMauro is back on the job after he suffered a broken neck and back while battling a fire in Chelsea.
Hydrogen Cyanide Alarm Sparks Hazmat Response At Chelsea Sewage Treatment FacilityAn MWRA spokesperson said an alarm detecting hydrogen cyanide went off early Tuesday morning at a sewage treatment facility, prompting a large hazmat response.
Daughter Rescues Elderly Father From Chelsea Apartment FireAn elderly man was rescued by his daughter after a fire broke out inside a Chelsea apartment on Friday morning.
Chelsea Police Officer Helps Woman Escape Burning BuildingA Chelsea police officer knocked down a resident’s door to help her escape from her apartment after he came across a late night fire.
Firefighters Rescue Trapped Chelsea Woman From Apartment FireOne firefighter and a resident were transported to Mass General Hospital following a Saturday morning fire.
Three-Alarm Fire Damages Two Homes In ChelseaA three-alarm fire damaged two multi-family homes on Crescent Avenue Saturday night, officials say.
Truck Fire Closes Part Of Tobin Bridge During Morning Commute A truck fire shut down part of the Tobin Bridge during Tuesday's morning commute.
Firefighters Battle Flames At Chelsea Apartment BuildingFirefighters were battling a blaze at an apartment building in Chelsea on Wednesday afternoon.
Chelsea Fire Captain Helps Save Woman From Burning Car In RocklandChelsea Fire Captain Eddie McGarry credits bystanders for helping him pull a woman from a burning car in Rockland Monday morning.
4 Rescued From Chelsea House FireThree people were rushed to the hospital early Monday morning after a fire destroyed a home in Chelsea.
Woman Charged With Murder In Chelsea Arson FireA woman is now charged with murder and arson after she allegedly set her apartment in Chelsea on fire Christmas Eve.