Carbon Monoxide

Three people were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Canton.

Canton Family Rushed To Hospital With CO Poisoning

A mother, father, and their son have all been rushed to the hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide in their home.


File Image (Photo by Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

Boston Apartment Building Evacuated Due To Carbon Monoxide

An apartment building on Temple Street had to be evacuated due to carbon monoxide on Sunday afternoon.


This New Hampshire post office closed Thursday due to a carbon monoxide scare.

17 NH Postal Workers Sickened In Asbestos, CO Scare

Authorities said 17 workers complaining of nausea were taken to the hospital after a chemical used in asbestos removal caused a reaction at the post office in Exeter, N.H.


Scene of carbon monoxide poisoning incident on Macys Lane in Nantucket , Massachusetts Saturday ( 04-16-11 ) morning.  (Courtesy: David G. Curran/

Chief: 11 People ‘Close To Death’ In Nantucket CO Poisoning

Smoke and carbon monoxide exposure sent 11 people to the hospital Saturday morning in Nantucket.


co incident

50 Evacuated From Boston University Building Over High CO Levels

High levels of carbon monoxide forced the evacuation of an apartment building in Boston Thursday night.


(credit: AP)

Quincy Mother Pleads Not Guilty To Son’s Murder

A Massachusetts woman has pleaded not guilty to charges that she drugged her 8-year-old son and killed him as she also tried trying to commit suicide by lighting a hibachi grill inside a bedroom in their apartment.


Snow banks may be covering the exhaust for your furnace or heating system.

Local Homeowners Warned Of Carbon Monoxide Danger

As homeowners struggle to cope with roof leaks and clogged storm drains, many may not be aware of another weather related risk around the home.


(credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images)

7 In Roxbury, Including Kids, Treated For CO Exposure

Emergency crews were called to a multi-family home on Edgewood Street at 8:22 p.m. when a carbon monoxide detector went off.


Brandon Yang

Quincy Mom Charged With Son’s CO Death

A Quincy woman lit a charcoal grill indoors, then blocked the only escape route, in an attempt to kill herself and her son, investigators said Friday.


Brandon Yang

Quincy Boy Dies After Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

An 8-year-old boy was pronounced dead at the hospital after he was found unresponsive by his older brother in their Quincy home.