NEWwbztv-small wbz-am-small 985-small mytv38web2

Burns

UNH police respond to a dormitory where three students suffered burns Saturday.

UNH: Corrosion Cause Of Hot Water Pipe Failure That Injured Three Students

A hot water pipe failure outside a University of New Hampshire dormitory that injured three students Saturday afternoon was the result of erosion to the pipe that took place over an undetermined amount of time, UNH reported Sunday.

04/07/2013

UNH police respond to a dormitory where three students suffered burns Saturday.

Three UNH Students Suffer Burns From Steam Pipe Burst In Dorm

The University of New Hampshire says three students were hurt and a residence hall was evacuated Saturday because of a burst hot water pipe.

04/06/2013

(credit: CBS)

13-Year-Old, Father Burned In Explosion In Lawrence

A 13-year-old and his father are in the hospital being treated for burns after an explosion in Lawrence.

10/06/2012

(Photo by Michael Springer/Getty Images)

Man Critically Burned Trying To Steal Copper?

A man who checked himself into Boston Medical Center over the weekend might have burned himself trying to steal copper.

01/16/2012

Joseph Peterson of Wareham was taken by medical helicopter to Brigham and Women's Hospital to be treated for burns and smoke inhalation. (credit: David G. Curran/SatelliteNewsService.com)

Wareham Man Hospitalized After House Fire

A Wareham man was taken to the hospital Saturday morning with burns from a fire at his home.

01/15/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,035 other followers