NEWwbztv-small wbz-am-small 985-small mytv38web2

Burned

File

5-Month-Old Boy Severely Burned After Falling Into Washing Machine

A five-month-old boy was rushed to a Boston hospital after falling into a washing machine and suffering serious burns.

07/10/2012

Five people were sent to the hospital when a fire started in an apartment in the South End Monday.

Boston South End Fire Sends Five To Hospital

Five people, including one firefighter, were sent to the hospital Monday night after a fire in Boston’s South End.

03/28/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,015 other followers