Bear Tranquilized After Being Spotted Near Auburn SchoolsPolice tranquilized and relocated a black bear that was seen close to two schools in Auburn Thursday morning.
Bridge Dedicated To Auburn Police Officer Killed In Line Of DutyFallen Police Officer Ronald Tarentino was honored with a special dedication Monday.
House Struck By Lightning, Trees Knocked Down By ThunderstormsAs promised, the evening rush hour brought an angry sky to Worcester County with first responders at the ready.
Nice Try: Police Call Out Homemade Mass. Inspection StickerPolice had no trouble at all spotting this fake.
61 Dogs And Cats Found In Auburn House, Owners Face Animal Cruelty ChargesThe house was deemed unsuitable for humans and animals to live in.
Slain Police Officer Remembered With Basketball GameTewksbury and Auburn high schools usually don't play each other, but Thursday's basketball game was to honor Officer Tarentino.
Man Pleads Guilty To Hitting Auburn Police Officer With CarMatthew Ostrander's defense lawyer says he is "deeply remorseful" and was high on heroin when he ran vehicle into Auburn officer.
Smoke Detectors Alert Residents To Auburn House FireFirefighters say smoke detectors at an Auburn home likely saved lives as they helped a family escape in time when flames broke out.
Runaway Goat Caught On Surveillance Video Wandering Through HotelA goat on the loose in central Massachusetts is now in “custody,” but not before going on quite an adventure.
Woman Seriously Injured In Auburn CrashA woman was rescued from a car pinned against a tree Saturday morning in a crash that left her seriously injured.
Local Police Departments Taking Precautions After Auburn CO ScareIn response to six Auburn Police Officers being sent to the hospital for high levels of carbon monoxide, the Boston Police Department said they would be testing all of their police cruisers.
Police: Officer Who Crashed Was Exposed To Carbon MonoxidePolice in Massachusetts say an officer who passed out behind the wheel of his cruiser and crashed has tested positive for exposure to carbon monoxide.