Michelle Roberts is the traffic reporter during the WBZ-TV News’ weekday morning newscasts at 4:30AM, 5AM, and 6AM and the general assignment reporter on the Noon newscast with co-anchors Kerry Connolly, David Wade, and Meteorologist Barry Burbank.
Originally from Chicago, Roberts previously worked as a weekend anchor and reporter at KGWN-TV in Cheyenne, Wyoming. In 2009, Michelle was promoted to primary anchor/producer before she began work at KSEE 24 in Fresno, California as a weekend anchor/producer and reporter.
In Cheyenne, Roberts has covered everything from the US Senate race to severe weather. Furthermore, Michelle has reported on a series of FBI marijuana raids in Fresno and the Sierra Nevada’s, and also on a massive wildfire that destroyed land near Yosemite National Forest.
Roberts graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a major in Media Studies and a minor in Gender and Women’s Studies. Michelle has traveled to Bangkok and Ghana as a women’s advocate and teacher under the volunteer organization Cross Cultural Solutions.
When she’s not working, Michelle is probably running around South Boston with her beloved dog, Ksee.
You can contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thieves have a new target when you’re flying and your valuables could be in jeopardy when they’re just a few feet from your seat on the plane.
Whether it’s to get us going in the morning or prop us up in the afternoon, caffeine is essential for many people.
A growing number of people are eliminating entire food groups, seeing only negative qualities in things like dairy, eggs, meats, grains, and fats.
Marathon Sports was surrounded by crime tape on what are usually the best business days of the year. Instead of sales, he’s focused on recovery.
Itamar Medical, Inc. of Franklin has developed a simple device that can warn a patient years ahead of time if they are a likely candidate for a heart attack.
A cab driver says he almost drove away with one of the suspect’s backpacks in his trunk.
A Little League in Dorchester is raising money after thousands of dollars worth of equipment was stolen last weekend.
People who tend to eat a diet loaded with processed or packaged foods could find themselves more easily irritated.
This aggressive approach may seem extreme, but it is taking hold nationwide.
The ocean claimed another home on Plum Island Tuesday.
- CBS News: Man Killed By FBI Implicated Himself, Tsarnaev In Waltham Triple Murder (8)
- Lt. Governor Tim Murray Resigns From Post (8)
- Gammons On Toucher & Rich: Should Sox Move Ellsbury Out Of Leadoff? (2)
- Bill Belichick Falls Out Of Top Spot On Forbes’ Highest Paid Coach List (2)
- Merlot Line Proves Worth For Umpteenth Time And Other Leftover Bruins Thoughts (1)
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.
- Bradley Jay
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.