Pregame coverage begins at 7 p.m. | Listen LIVE on 98.5 The Sports Hub or streaming LIVE online
Michael Rosenfield is the New Hampshire Bureau Chief for CBS Boston’s WBZ-TV News and says he is thrilled to be back home in New England and working for the television station he grew up watching. Michael was born and raised in Jamaica Plain, MA and attended The Park School in Brookline and Belmont Hill School.
Michael comes to WBZ-TV from WXYZ-TV in Detroit where he was a reporter and frequent fill-in anchor. He was at the center of countless breaking news stories in Michigan, and traveled to cover national stories as well, including the campus shootings at Virginia Tech and Northern Illinois. Prior to WXYZ, Michael was a reporter/fill-in anchor at WJRT-TV in Flint, MI and a weekend anchor/weekday reporter at KDLT-TV in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Michael has been honored with several awards for his reporting, including a Michigan Emmy Award. He also earned several first-place prizes from the Michigan Associated Press, the Michigan Association of Broadcasters, and the South Dakota Associated Press.
Michael attended the University of Pennsylvania where he received a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations. He also obtained a Master of Science in Broadcast Journalism from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism.
When not reporting for WBZ-TV News, Michael’s favorite hobby is to learn new languages. He studies Romanian, Italian, and French.
A New Hampshire man was arraigned Monday on a manslaughter charge in connection with a toddler’s death over the weekend.
Prosecutors are not sure if the detective on the case, the judge who reviewed the affidavit, or a court clerk lost the paperwork.
A 56-year-old man was on the side of Route 16 when a teen driver slammed into him according to police.
Samantha Mattei was one of dozens of T riders injured in a 2009 crash. Her family sued for $8 million.
City officials sent out an alert asking people to take precautions.
Authorities say two teachers at a New Hampshire high school have resigned and another is on paid leave after allegations that they acted inappropriately with students.
Brandon’s family is in South Carolina ready to watch him graduate from boot camp on Friday.
An investigation is underway in New Hampshire after a shooting in downtown Manchester.
A 30-year-old woman convicted of running a prostitution business out of her Zumba fitness studio in Kennebunk, Maine was sentenced to 10 months in prison on Friday.
At 31-years-old, Trish Williams just graduated from Southern New Hampshire University. Her long road began when she dropped out of high school at 16.
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final (19)
- Source: Aaron Hernandez Not Ruled Out As Suspect In Homicide Probe (14)
- Report: Patriots’ Aaron Hernandez Questioned In Death Investigation (5)
- Patrice Bergeron May Be Mr. Perfect And Other Leftover Bruins Thoughts (4)
- Bruins DieHard: Smiles All Around After Game 3 Victory (4)
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.
- Bradley Jay
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.