Travel Tips By JetBlue
• All work and no play makes for a long day. So make sure you take advantage of a little down time while flying to your next meeting. Whether that’s enjoying JetBlue’s free entertainment or using your own, it may be the only chance you get to unwind.
• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Drinking water and staying hydrated is one of nature’s best-kept secrets for fighting jetlag. Especially when crossing time zones.
• If you see a snack you like, don’t be afraid to ask for seconds. A little brain food goes a long way and the brand-name snacks on JetBlue are free for the taking.
• Travel nonstop when possible. You’ll reduce the chance of being delayed to your meeting and shorten your travel day.
• Check in to your flight and print out your ticket before you leave for the airport. When you arrive, you can avoid the gate-counter lines and head right for security.
• If you’re booked for a long flight, make sure you pencil in some stretch time so you can land feeling more refreshed. You can do this by taking advantage of all the legroom JetBlue has to offer or by walking up and down the aisle once or twice during flight.
• Keep toiletries in a prepacked baggie ready to go. It saves you time searching for items you’ll have to pack, and it’ll help you prepare for the security line well in advance.
Brought to you by JetBlue. Offering lots of legroom, plush leather seats, unlimited brand-named snacks and the most nonstop destinations out of Boston. Book now at jetblue.com