SURVIVOR Casting Call at BMW Gallery – Page 2
Do you think you have what it takes to be a contestant on SURVIVOR? Here is some additional information and helpful hints.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
11:00 A.M – 2:00 P.M
918 Providence Highway
Norwood, MA 02062
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Parking at BMW Gallery of Norwood is limited. That being said, all SURVIVOR contestants will have their vehicle parked by a Gallery Automotive Group valet attendant at no cost. Upon entering the dealership parking lot, pull up to the front door, and a Gallery Automotive Group service staff member will greet you, take your keys, and hand you a valet ticket. Keep your ticket until the end of your audition and the valet staff will bring your car back to you when you are ready to leave.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Do I need to bring an audition video prior to coming to the casting call?
No. You do not need to have an audition video prior to coming to the casting call. When you are at the casting call, WBZ will film your audition on site. All audition tapes from this day will be sent to the casting department of SURVIVOR for review.
2) Am I guaranteed to be selected as a semi-finalist if I come out to the SURVIVOR casting call at the Gallery Automotive Group event?
No. You are not guaranteed to be selected as semi-finalist for SURVIVOR if you attend the casting call at BMW Gallery. Your video audition will be reviewed by a casting producer at SURVIVOR, but there is no guarantee that you will be selected as a semi-finalist or chosen to be on the show.
3) How will I know if I’m chosen to be on the show?
If you are selected by the SURVIVOR casting producers as a semi-finalist, you will receive an email or phone call from someone at SURVIVOR. As stated in the eligibility requirements, semi-finalists will be invited to Los Angeles as scheduled by Producers for final interviews with the SURVIVOR producers. Round-trip economy air travel between Los Angeles and your local airport in the United States and lodging will be provided by Producers.
4) Is there anything else I need to bring with me to the audition?
No. The 2 documents you need to bring with you in order to audition for SURVIVOR are a valid Photo ID, and a signed copy of the Video Release Waiver Form.
5) Can I bring friends or family with me to the audition if they are not trying out?
Yes. There will be other vendors and activities onsite at BMW Gallery for your friends and family to check out while you are going through the audition process.
HELPFUL HINTS FOR THE AUDITION PROCESS
- When you come out to the casting call, your audition will be videotaped by a professional photographer and last approximately (1) one minute
- During your audition you are encouraged to be yourself! The interviewer will prompt you a series of questions such as
- Why do you think you could win SURVIVOR?
- If you are a fan of the show please tell us why…
- How do you already play SURVIVOR in your daily life? Give examples!
- What past SURVIVORS are you most like in real life?
- Contestants are encouraged to creatively express why they should be considered to be on the show
If you have any additional questions you can email the local CBS Television Station in Boston at email@example.com.