- I-Team: Massive Backlog At MCAD Leads To Long Delays In Justice The I-Team finds the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination is chronically underfunded and has a backlog that keeps citizens waiting for years to have their cases heard.
- I-Team: City Taking Drastic Legal Action Against Boston Landlord City officials may take control of buildings owned by a Boston landlord they consider the worst of the worst.
- I-Team: Boston Daycare Workers Cheated Out Of Retirement Savings When a Boston daycare and pre-school shut down, its workers tried to access their retirement savings. Some found big discrepancies between what they put in and what was actually deposited.
- I-Team: OSHA Fines Melrose-Wakefield Hospital $28,000 For Unsafe Conditions Melrose-Wakefield Hospital has been under the microscope of the Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- I-Team: Medicare Patients Unable To Get Wheelchairs Fixed A system designed to save taxpayer money is backfiring on Medicare patients.
- Veterans Charity Exposed By I-Team Shuts Down A veterans charity exposed by the I-Team in April for illegally soliciting donations in Massachusetts and failing to help veterans has shut down its operations.
- I-Team: Hospital Workers Increasingly Targets Of Patient Violence A recent survey found violence in hospitals targeting nurses and other employees has jumped 37 percent in the past three years.
- I-Team: Mass. Law Doesn't Protect People Falsely Accused Of Crimes If you are falsely accused of a crime, you better hope it is not in Massachusetts. The I-Team discovered our state is far behind most other states in laws to protect the innocent.
- I-Team: Feds In Boston Crack Down On International 'Sextortion' Cases It starts when a young person puts their first compromising picture on the Internet.
- I-Team: Concussions On The Rise Among Cyclists No one will argue you are safer riding with a helmet than without one, but as our cycling culture keeps growing, the I-Team found some troubling numbers.