Latest NFL News
- PawSox Hosting 'Free Brady Friday' In Support Of Patriots Quarterback "Free Tom Brady" has become a regular rallying cry around Fenway Park this spring, and it's now the theme of an entire night in the home of the Red Sox' Triple-A affiliate.
- AFL-CIO Files Amicus Brief Supporting Tom Brady In Second Circuit Tom Brady got some support from the largest federation of unions in the United States.
- Report: Malcolm Butler's OTA Absence Was Not Contract-Related The Boston Herald's Jeff Howe reported Tuesday that Butler's absence did not have to do with that desire.
- Malcolm Butler, Jamie Collins Taking Opposite Approaches To Similar Contract Concerns Jamie Collins stayed silent on his contract concerns, while Malcolm Butler seeks an "adjustment" to his deal.
- Bertrand: Malcolm Butler Has 'Zero Leverage' In Contract Request With Patriots Zolak and Bertrand debated the merits of Malcolm Butler's polite contract request.
- Tom Brady Already Inspiring Terrance Knighton: 'The Competitiveness Rises Around You' "Pot Roast" explains how Brady's relentless competitiveness inspires the whole team, not just the offense.
- David Ortiz On Tom Brady Missing Four Games For DeflateGate: 'I Would Turn Off The TV' Big Papi stands in solidarity with Tom Brady in the face of the QB's four-game suspension.
- Sports Final: Mike Reiss Discusses Malcolm Butler's Contract Situation With Patriots Malcolm Butler was one of the 17 players absent from last week's OTAs at Gillette Stadium, leaving some to wonder if the soon-to-be restricted free agent is fighting for a new contract.
- Julian Edelman Yells 'Free Brady' On Stage At Boston Calling Patriots receiver Julian Edelman certainly knows how to get a crowd going in New England.
- Rob Ryan Goes Full Rex When Asked About Patriots: 'We Are Going To Beat Them' Even for a member of the Ryan family, this is an absurd amount of over-confidence.