Latest NFL News
- Report: Stevan Ridley Visiting New York Jets Familiarity often breeds contempt, but in the case of Stevan Ridley and the AFC East, the opposite appears to be true.
- April Fools! Tom Brady Posts Photo In Full Body Cast Perhaps the only day New England Patriots fans can tolerate seeing a picture of Tom Brady in a full body cast is April Fools Day.
- Rob Gronkowski Offering Fans The Chance To 'Gronk-Spike Things' On Party Bus Rob Gronkowski is not for his ferocious spikes after scoring touchdowns, but he's now willing to share the fun.
- Patriots Security Director: Hernandez 'Swore On His Baby's Life' He Was Telling The Truth During Mark Briggs' testimony, Hernandez's defense lawyers revealed that Hernandez had been asked to leave Gillette Stadium because his presence was "bad for business."
- Reports: Stevan Ridley Visiting With Dolphins The New England Patriots have already lost one running back to free agency, and may be losing a second.
- Report: Rolando McClain Visits With Patriots The Patriots may be looking for some reinforcements at linebacker.
- Breer: NFL Possibly Waiting For Sponsor To Take On Cost Of End Zone Cameras 98.5 The Sports Hub's Toucher & Rich and the NFL Network's Albert Breer talked Friday morning about the rule changes discussed and voted on at the owners meetings in Phoenix.
- Report: Dont'a Hightower Out 6-7 Months After Shoulder Surgery The Patriots linebacker suffered a torn labrum late in the 2014 season.
- Bill Belichick's Potty Mouth Becomes Talking Point After NFL Meetings An adult male, in a room full of other adult males, uttered a swear word. Now it's news. Welcome to National Football League coverage in 2015.
- Greg Bedard Saw Aaron Hernandez Peeing On A Taxi At 2013 NFL Combine Greg Bedard joined Toucher & Rich Thursday morning to talk about his most recent article over at The MMQB involving former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.