Latest NFL News
- Terrell Owens Situation Making Pro Football Hall Of Fame Voters Look Just As Bad As Baseball's Hypocrisy reigns supreme in the Pro Football Hall of Fame voting process.
- Why Matt Forte Makes Sense For Patriots - And Why He Doesn't The Patriots need a running back. Free agent-to-be Matt Forte wants to win a Super Bowl. Would it make sense to bring him to Foxboro?
- 12 Scrap Heap Free Agents The Patriots Should Target In 2016 The Patriots love to dig for free-agent gems in the scrap heap, like Dion Lewis last year. Here are some cheap free agent options who could fit in well and bring great value to New England.
- Former Patriots Lineman Max Lane Joins Harvard Football Health Study Harvard University founded a new study focused on overall health of football players. Former Patriots lineman Max Lane has joined the study.
- Report: Patriots Release Montee Ball Montee Ball's career in New England was basically nonexistent.
- 10 Questions With Bedard: Who Should Patriots Target In Free Agency? For one last time until the 2016 NFL season, Felger & Mazz hit SI's Greg Bedard with 10 questions from around the league.
- Kony Ealy: Super Bowl 50's Forgotten Would-Be MVP Peyton Manning got to drink Budweiser, kiss Papa John and celebrate winning the Super Bowl, while Ealy got nothing. What could have been a legendary performance will remained overshadowed.
- NFL Won't Punish Colts For Not Reporting Andrew Luck's Rib Injury The NFL slipped out this bit of news in the hours leading up to the Super Bowl.
- Cam Newton Fights Back Against Super Bowl Criticism, But QB Still Wrong About Fumble Recovery On Tuesday morning in Charlotte, Cam Newton spoke, an action which will further fan the flames of the national discussion and debate about his effort and maturity levels.
- Impending Free-Agent Running Back Alfred Morris Would Fit Patriots Perfectly The Patriots haven't had a consistently reliable running back since Corey Dillon. Impending free agent Alfred Morris could be that guy.