New England Patriots
- Shea McClellin Could Return To Patriots Practice This Week We may get our first look at Patriots linebacker Shea McClellin this week.
- Phil Perry: Patriots Defense Has 'Gotten Better', But Falcons Are Real 'Litmus Test' Perry tells Toucher & Rich that the defense has gotten better, but have a real test on deck in the Falcons.
- Patriots Opponent Profile: Faltering Falcons May Be Just What The Pats Need This week, two possible Super Bowl contenders will face off and a struggling Falcons' team may be perfect for the Patriots right now.
Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...