New England Patriots
- Reports: NFL Didn't Try Very Hard To Obtain Josh Brown Information; Giants Knew Of Brown's Abuse All Along As developments are made in the reporting on the incidents and admissions of Josh Brown's domestic violence, the picture only worsens for the National Football League, Roger Goodell and the New York Giants.
- Patriots-Steelers Week 7 Predictions The CBS Boston sports team makes their predictions for Sunday's Patriots-Steelers tilt in Pittsburgh.
- Steelers Defensive Coordinator: Patriots Offense Isn't 'Doing Anything Special' Not a good look for Steelers DC Keith Butler, who sounded like a sour grape describing the Patriots offense.
Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...