New England Patriots
- Derek Rivers On Being Drafted By Patriots: 'An Overwhelming Feeling' Derek Rivers said he was shaking when the Patriots drafted him with the 83rd overall pick in the NFL Draft.
- Patriots Fill Their Biggest Needs With Their First Two Picks Of 2017 NFL Draft The New England Patriots had to wait to make their first pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, and then they waited some more, but they walked away with a pair of new players who address the biggest needs on the roster.
- Patriots NFL Draft Day 2 Live Blog: Pats Trade Up For 85th Pick, Draft OT Antonio Garcia Day 2 of the NFL Draft is here, and the Patriots will actually be on the clock tonight.
Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...