New England Patriots
- Tom Brady On Westwood One: Roger Goodell Did Not Congratulate Him On Wins Record Brady received plenty of congratulatory messages for getting his 201st win, but not from the NFL commissioner.
- 16 Victories That Define Tom Brady's Career Tom Brady is an all-time great quarterback, arguably the greatest quarterback, and it's getting difficult to find creative ways to make this point.
- Patriots Need Raiders To Slip Up For Chance At Home-Field Advantage As great as the Patriots have played this season, the Raiders have too - and they're the ones who control their playoff destiny.
Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...