- Five Things: Best NCAA Championship Game Ever? Villanova claimed its second national championship last night with a 77-74 victory over North Carolina on a buzzer-beating three from Kris Jenkins.
- 5 Things: Final Four Margin Of Victory Record Obliterated Villanova blasted Oklahoma 95-51, a semifinal record for margin, and North Carolina topped Syracuse 83-66. It sets up what should be—what we hope will be—a competitive final tonight.
- Five Things: Syracuse Crashes Final Four The Final Four in Houston is set and features three teams that spent time at No. 1 in the rankings this season and…Syracuse, a 10 seed that saved its best basketball for the Big Dance.
- 5 Things: Wild Finishes In NCAA Tournament Opening Weekend A season that provided a carousel of teams at the top of the rankings and plenty of upsets portended an unpredictable and entertaining March Madness.
- 5 Things: Fantastic Finishes And Selection Sunday As always, the committee made some puzzling decisions, but unless you’re a fan of a snubbed team, you’ve already moved on.
- 5 Things: NCAA Tournament Bids Clinched Several one-bid leagues crowned their tournament champion this past weekend. The other conferences wrapped up their regular season.
- Five Things: Grayson Allen, Tyus Jones Lead Duke To Championship A thrilling Tournament was capped last night by a fantastic final, as Duke beat Wisconsin 68-63. It was the fifth championship for Duke and Mike Krzyzewski.