- BU Beats Yale 3-2 In OT In NCAA Opener Boston University beats Yale 3-2 in overtime in NCAA Hockey Northeast Regional game.
- POLL: Could Kentucky Beat 76ers? Zolak & Bertrand Say Yes Kentucky improved to 37-0 and appear destined to win the NCAA Tournament. Could they beat the NBA's worst?
- Ryan Bamford Named New AD At UMass Ryan Bamford, who served as senior associate director of athletics at Georgia Tech the last two years, has been named the new AD at UMass.
- Whitmer On Toucher & Rich: No More Cinderellas Left In NCAA Tournament The Boston Globe's Michael Whitmer joined Toucher & Rich Monday morning to talk about the NCAA Tournament and the lack of a true underdog remaining in the field.
- BU, BC, Harvard All In On Frozen Four Fun The field is set for the NCAA National Hockey Tournament, which not only features a handful of local northeast teams, but will take over the region as well.
- NCAA Tournament Saturday TV Schedule BOSTON (CBS) -- The field has been whittled down to 32 teams, with eight third round games set for Saturday. Unfortunately we no longer have that great time when four games are going on at once, but there are plenty of good games to keep you...