Latest Tournament News
- BC One Win Away From 1st Trip To College World Series In Nearly 50 Years Boston College and Miami will play the deciding game of the best-of-three series on Sunday.
- Quinnipiac Loses To North Dakota In NCAA Hockey Finals Drake Caggiula scored twice in the third period and Brock Boeser had a goal and three assists to help North Dakota win its eighth NCAA hockey championship, 5-1 over top-seeded Quinnipiac on Saturday night.
- Quinnipiac Tops BC To Reach NCAA Hockey Final Michael Garteig made 34 saves and No. 1 overall seed Quinnipiac held off Boston College 3-2 on Thursday night to reach the NCAA hockey championship game for the second time in four seasons.
- Rising Star: Villanova Guard Phil Booth The sophomore from Baltimore hit the second-biggest shot of the game for Villanova (it was, admittedly, a very distant second).
- Five Things: Best NCAA Championship Game Ever? Villanova claimed its second national championship last night with a 77-74 victory over North Carolina on a buzzer-beating three from Kris Jenkins.
- Villanova Wins NCAA Tournament On Kris Jenkins' Buzzer-Beater Kris Jenkins spotted up and swished a 3-pointer at the buzzer Monday night to lift Villanova to the national title.
- NCAA Championship Tale: 2 Villanova vs. 1 North Carolina After all the hoopla and hype, the NCAA Tournament Championship Game has arrived, and both North Carolina and Villanova are very good, deserving teams.
- 5 Things: Final Four Margin Of Victory Record Obliterated Villanova blasted Oklahoma 95-51, a semifinal record for margin, and North Carolina topped Syracuse 83-66. It sets up what should be—what we hope will be—a competitive final tonight.