- Boston College Hires Ohio State's Jarmond As AD Boston College has hired Martin Jarmond as its new athletic director.
- Harvard Suffers Last Minute Loss At Frozen Four Alex Iafallo tipped in Willie Raskob's shot with 26.6 seconds remaining to lift Minnesota Duluth to a 2-1 victory over Harvard in the Frozen Four semifinals Thursday night.
- Harvard Earns Spot In Frozen Four; BU Falls In Overtime At least one New England hockey team is headed to the men's Frozen Four.
- UMass Coaching Search May Again Include Celtics Assistant Micah Shrewsberry After all of the drama surrounding the University of Massachusetts men’s basketball team’s search for its newest head coach, the program is returning its attention to a member of the Boston Celtics staff.
- Marc Bertrand Rips Pat Kelsey For Backing Out Of UMass Job UMass was left at the altar by Pat Kelsey, and Marc Bertrand was not happy about it.
- Harvard Beats BU 6-3 For 1st Beanpot Title Since 1993 The Crimson won Boston's college hockey bragging rights for the 11th time overall and the first under former Harvard and Boston Bruins forward Ted Donato.