- BC Beats BU In OT In 1st 1-0 Beanpot Game In 64 Year History Alex Tuch scored 1:57 into overtime on Monday night, and Boston College beat Boston University for its 20th Beanpot championship in the first 1-0 game in tournament's 64-year history.
- BU, BC Advance To Beanpot Championship Game The Terriers are headed to their 51st Beanpot championship in the 64th year of the tournament and have won 30 times. Boston College is looking for its 20th title.
- Boston College's Jerry York First D1 Coach With 1,000 Career Wins Jerry York got his 1,000th career victory Friday night, becoming the first coach in NCAA Division I men's hockey to reach the milestone.
- BC Basketball Players Mob Senior Walk-On Rewarded With Scholarship Steve Perpiglia, a senior walk-on for the Boston College men's basketball team, was surprised with a scholarship for his final semester at the school.
- Inside BC Football: 'Disappointing And Unacceptable' Year For Eagles Steve Addazio is disappointed with Boston College's 3-9 season, but he is optimistic that things will be better in 2016.
- Boston College Narrowly Loses Season Finale To Syracuse Cole Murphy kicked a 35-yard field goal as time expired to lift Syracuse to a 20-17 win over Boston College in the season finale for both teams on Saturday at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, N.Y.