Health Topic Center
CBS Boston Health News
- What You Need To Know About Enterovirus WBZ-TV's Dr. Mallika Marshall answers common questions about Enterovirus.
- Suspected Enterovirus Cases Being Treated At MGH Massachusetts General Hospital has seen multiple potential cases of Enterovirus, a virus that recently made its way into New England.
- What Has The Affordable Care Act Accomplished A Year Later? With almost a year under its belt, has the Affordable Care Act impact as many people as it originally set out to?
- Study Links Prenatal Chemical Exposure To Asthma Risk A new study links prenatal exposure to some household chemicals and a child's risk of developing asthma.
- Suspected Cases Of Enterovirus D68 In Conn., Rhode Island The virus that has sickened thousands of kids and sent dozens to the hospital throughout the country has hit the Northeast.
- Enterovirus D68: What Every Parent Should Know Parents should be prepared for a new virus that is infecting the Midwest and looking to sweep the nation.
- Medical Colleagues 'In Awe' Of Ebola Victim Rick Sacra Coworkers at Family Health Center in Worcester said they were not surprised with Rick Sacra's decision to return to Liberia early.
- Rick Sacra's Family: Prayers Needed For Ebola Recovery Doug Sacra said he spoke to his brother Rick, who was diagnosed with the Ebola virus, on Monday.
- Massachusetts Doctor Infected With Ebola In Liberia Rick Sacra, a Holden resident practicing medicine in Worcester, was working in Liberia when he contracted the Ebola virus.
- Study Says Home-Packed Lunches Less Nutritious Than School-Made Meals A new study finds that what parents pack from home is often much worse than what's offered at school.