Head of the Charles
Head of the Charles
- A Student's Guide To The Head Of The Charles Regatta If you're a student, either from Boston or visiting from out of town, here's an all-inclusive guide to your way around the Head of the Charles Regatta, Oct 18-19, 2014.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Charles River The Charles River sits right in Boston's backyard. But here are five things you don't know about it.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About The Head Of The Charles Regatta Here are five things you didn’t know about the Head of the Charles Regatta.
- Best Places To Watch The Head Of The Charles Regatta Here are a few choice places on the Head of the Charles Regatta course that are especially worth checking out.
- A Guide To The Head Of The Charles Regatta The 2014 Head of the Charles Regatta will be held on the weekend of October 18-19. Races run from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Here's a guide if you're going.
- Dutch Men's Eights Crew Victorious At Head Of The Charles OTC Amsterdam has become the first Dutch crew to win the men's eights title at the Head of the Charles.
- Security Bolstered For 2013 Head Of The Charles Regatta Added security measures are in place for this weekend's Head of the Charles Regatta.
- Regatta Competitor Shares What Hooked Her On Rowing Nearly 10,000 rowers will compete in this weekend's Head Of The Charles Regatta from all over the world.
- Harvard Crew Has New Coach At Helm For First Time In 51 Years For the Harvard Men's rowing team, the Head Of The Charles is basically a home game.
- Local Kids To Compete In Head Of The Charles Regatta The annual Head of the Charles Regatta kicks off this weekend and will draw thousands of competitors from all over the world. Among the rowers will be local kids from a special city rowing program.
- Head Of The Charles: Best Restaurants For Lunch In Harvard Square Just watching from the banks of the Charles River is enough to make one hungry, as rowers send ripples through the sparkling waters in pursuit of the finish line. With that said, CBS Boston's Best decided to scout out some lunch spots within...