Gary LaPierre – Trained Observer
The game is 60-minutes long guys…..not 30-minutes…..and when you guys fiddley-farted around as you did for the entire second half, the last 30-minutes of the entire season, you should be hangin’ your helmets low……all of you……from Tom Brady on down.
The President is also correct when he says “none of these changes, constitutional or otherwise, will prevent another mass shooting” and that’s even the argument of the NRA….it won’t. If Barack just goes back to his hometown he’ll find 500 dead bodies with bullet holes in them…..from the last year alone.
Colin Powell says “in recent years, there’s been a significant shift to the right.” Wrong, wrong and wrong as can be.
Gotta love the story from over the weekend about “Club 64″, a brand new dope den that has opened….where else…but in mile “high” Denver, Colorado. Yup it’s true, from one of the first states to legalize medical marijuana (of course left-coast California was first) the slippery slope now brings us “Club 64.”
Sure the public may whine…..”we have a right to know” but ya know what, it’s public record, go research it yourself, find out if good ole Mr. Gary next door has a gun, but when a so-called NEWSpaper steps out of its area of responsibility and publishes names and addresses that may jeopardize hundreds of people…..that’s just wrong. Oh and by the way, good ole Mr. Gary next door may have a dozen rifles and six loaded shotguns but you’ll never know that because no permit is required for those.
Trying to stay positive here………The Patriots outscored the Jaguars Good thing they weren’t playing the Sisters of Notre Dame…..they would have lost. And one other positive story, John Kerry will be leaving Massachusetts for a new job. Kerry is the most disingenuous, do-nothing politician I’ve ever encountered and I have to say BHO got THIS ONE right. See ya JFK!!
One more search; the Republican Party search for someone who can explain to the party, the new realities of American voters. I’ve been struggling with it for a couple of weeks now, wondering how a Chicago community organizer who became President of the United States
I ask that question with tongue firmly planted in cheek, but I’ll tell you what folks, you could present a hell of a case for not allowing voter participation down here in Gods waiting room.
I would never talk that way to almost anyone, certainly not to a state’s Chief Executive, but ya know what folks, I’m getting a bit tired of that trash-talkin’ guy from New Jersey known as Chris Christie.
Oh yes there was disappointment, disbelief, anger and sadness, but tossin’ and turnin’ in my bed from about 1 a.m. to nearly 5 a.m…….the one emotion I’ve settled on is “embarassement”……embarassement for Uncle Sam….and embarassement for the millions of Americans who believe they did the right thing.
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Bradley Jay
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.