Dan Roche – Sports Blog
Dan Roche says all the PED talk surrounding David Ortiz is out of line.
The Red Sox are in a bit of a slump, and Dan Roche writes it’s up to their starting pitchers to get them out of it.
Dan Roche says there are many different ways to view the 162-game MLB regular season, but the best way for a team to set themselves up for a playoff berth is simply keep winning series after series.
Dan Roche calls the accusations against Red Sox starter Clay Buchholz laughable.
Dan Roche says we need to step back and appreciate what we’re seeing out of David Ortiz right now.
Let’s take a look at a checklist as far as what John Farrell has accomplished so far.
A bad night for the Boston sports teams. Period.
After an emotional weekend at Fenway Park where what happened “off” the field mattered way more than what occurred “on” it, it was nice to see the Red Sox open up their series with the Oakland A’s with a victory.
It’s been a lot more enjoyable to watch the Red Sox this season.
An act of terror. An act of hatred. An act of cowardice. Three things I never imagined I’d write when it comes to the Boston Marathon.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Bradley Jay
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.