Our president and his fellow boomers at the IRS and Justice Department think they and their agenda are what’s best for us, without regard to long-established traditions of governmental balance and restraint.
We avoided major frost problems last night as clouds hung around only allowing a handful of communities to get down to the freezing mark.
A funny thing happened on the way to the Boston Collapse. The wide-eyed playoff freshmen from Toronto had a meltdown of their own.
Yesterday, the National Weather Service issued a Frost Advisory effective 2am to 8am today for much of the area where the growing season had begun. It certainly seemed plausible that the air would chill down to the frost level especially in the usual vulnerable lowland locations. However, it never really got too cold last night thanks to some stubborn clouds.
A bit of wind and a deck of clouds are keeping temps close to 50 degrees this evening but later tonight,
I just heard the Justice Department, another apparent political wing of the BHO administration, has been accused of an unprecedented intrusion into the news gathering policies of Associated Press, secretly confiscating telephone records of AP journalists. This one is huge…..I mean huge….and BHO fans, I for one am going to enjoy watching the carnage.
The Maple Leafs have won two straight to force a winner-takes-all Game 7 against the Bruins, and even Bruins DieHard doesn’t have much confidence in the home-town team.
We often hear about the importance of cultivating the next generation of scientists and engineers. Your kitchen is the best lab out there, and you have all the ingredients you need to help your child to learn and grow.
After a changeable weekend highlighted by a spell of heavy rain up to 1-2″ over southeastern MA and some nice sunshine in many areas for a few hours on Mother’s Day, cooler air arrived last night. The temperatures will be a few degrees below the average today and close to average tomorrow with much warmer weather slated for the second half of the week.
Clouds are breaking in inland with partly sunny skies. I expect this clearing line to continue to work itself west to east during the day with brightening skies, sun and clouds in place for the afternoon. Clouds will linger longer across SE MA and the Cape & Islands. With the increasing susnhine, temps will climb inot the upper 60′s to near 70.
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.
- Bradley Jay
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.