Massachusetts is the only state that bans the use of the clips that allow you to fill your tank without having to stand there squeezing the trigger.
I have a request. Would WBZ news please ask drivers not to use their high beams when behind another vehicle? It makes it very hard to see the road in front of you and could possibly cause a very serious accident. – Al, Lawrence
Wondering why all products requiring a pump (shampoo-lotion-hand sanitizer-etc) do not have a pump long enough to reach the bottom of the container??? – Jean, Leyden
The October Nor’easter we just lived through is making a lot of people nervous about the coming winter.
“Does anybody ever win the million dollar prize? Or is it a scam to get our email addresses?”
What ever happened to the baby squirrels orphaned by Hurricane Irene and taken in by the Little Sisters of the Poor? – Hannah, Marlborough
Daylight Saving Time was extended into November to save energy. But Bob in Maynard is skeptical.
Why don’t the power companies put lines underground? – Scott, Graniteville (Westford)
Related to the story about the $1 coins, why do very few, if any, vending machines and the T parking lots NOT accept $1 coins? Reversal of that condition/policy might help solve the problem. Personally, I like the coins! – Loyal, Middleboro
Roger from Peterborough, New Hampshire Declared his Curiosity to WBZ-TV: “Why doesn’t the news report the proliferation of new $1 coins that no one wants?”
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Bradley Jay
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.