Dan Roche – Sports Blog
The Red Sox are fine after a 5-4 start to the season, but Dan Roche notes that the Baltimore Orioles are just getting better and better.
It’s been a great early season ride for the 2013 Boston Red Sox and their fans, but after blowing a ninth-inning lead on Wednesday Dan Roche says their first real test is bouncing back.
Another good day at the ballpark Monday for your 2013 Boston Red Sox. A solid 3-1 win in their home opener vs the Orioles.
A much more likable Red Sox team returns to Boston for the home opener on Monday, as Dan Roche breaks down all that has gone right so far in 2013.
The Red Sox youngsters learned a lesson Thursday night in the Bronx thanks to professor Mariano Rivera.
Dan Roche has a few thoughts after the solid 8-2 Opening Day romp over the Yankees Monday in New York.
Dan Roche checks in from New York ahead of the Red Sox 2013 season opener.
The Sox held what would be considered an optional workout Sunday afternoon. However, because it was optional, it was deemed a “gathering” because of the new CBA.
David Ortiz isn’t expected to return to the Red Sox lineup until at least May, but Dan Roche says missing April may not be such a bad thing for Big Papi.
Last month, Mary Shertenlieb was diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia. But in just 16 days, thanks to the outpouring of support from friends new and old, family and thousands of Toucher & Rich listeners, she won her battle and is cancer free.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Bradley Jay
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.