Making his “5 Questions” debut is Felger & Mazz’ Director of Communications Billy Lanni, who joins Adam Kaufman for an all-Red Sox edition.
98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman is back with another edition of “5 Questions,” with Nick Cattles giving his take on everything Boston Sports.
On this edition of 5 Questions, Adam Kaufman catches up with 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Rich Keefe to talk some Celtics.
Adam Kaufman has plenty of memories from Fenway Park, but one of his most lasting ones is of a game he wasn’t at… but had tickets to.
Joining Adam Kaufman for this edition of “5 Questions” is former NFLer Mike Flynn of 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Johnston & Flynn.
If you’re one of those Boston fans who look at the schedule every day and thinks, ‘Okay, which wins are more important,’ then you probably woke up in a bad mood Sunday morning.
The Red Sox returned home with a bang on a near-perfect day, the Celtics displayed a resilient effort north of the border and the Bruins avoided a big-time scare in their pursuit of another Stanley Cup.
I said it yesterday and I’ll say it again: Nothing compares to playoff hockey.
Adam Kaufman sums up a wild and wacky time in Boston, and national, sports.
With all that is going on in the world of Boston sports, 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Andy Gresh joined us for “5 Questions” this week.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Bradley Jay