We are now two weeks into living the Boston terror attacks either first hand or through the barrage of local and national media coverage.
It was the first September in memory that I didn’t even reach for a peek. The Farmer’s Almanac went unopened.
Allow me to steal a few moments of your precious time to offer you some examples of support, ones that should bring a smile.
So I’m holding this séance the other night and who happens to come through but the late great Francis Scott Key?
As we approach the end of a tumultuous calendar year, I’m thankful.
The dumb ARE getting dumber.
Rather than risk the wrath of presumed friends or hard to scuttle relatives, it is now suggestible NOT to reveal who you plan on voting for in this election.
Standup comedy is in my humble estimation (and I’ve done my share of it) the most challenging, unprotected and fear-inducing of art forms.
TLC, on its official company stationery known as The Learning Channel, has been faithfully re-dubbed by my co-producer in this life Wendy as… drum roll please… The Lunatic Channel.
Florida Marine Sgt. Enrique Trevino is over half-way to his goal of completing one million push-ups to raise money and awareness for wounded veterans.
- Bradley Jay
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.