Latest Autos News
- Tires Slashed In East Boston Over Parking Spot Neighbors say a car's tires were slashed because the driver moved a space saver.
- I-Team: MBTA Managers Could Owe Taxes For Secret Take-Home Car Perk A secret take-home car perk might be coming to an end at the MBTA, but some of the employees who received the benefit might be getting a visit from the tax collector.
- I-Team: Managers At MBTA Drive Secret Take-Home Cars Owned By Contractors For possibly more than 30 years, some managers at the MBTA have enjoyed a perk that’s been hidden from the public: Unmarked take-home cars that are owned by construction companies.
- Car Fire At Lawrence Dealership Fire Ruled Arson Lawrence Fire Chief Brian Moriarty said four vehicles were set on fire outside the dealership's collision shop area. Two other vehicles suffered heat damage.
- Cars Damaged By 'Suspicious' Fire At Lawrence Dealership A fire originally in one vehicle spread to four others. The cars belonged to owners who had left the vehicles at the dealership for repairs.
- Mayor Praises Blizzard Cleanup, Wants Drivers And Shovelers To 'Respect Each Other' Mayor Marty Walsh praised the Department of Public Works for all their efforts during and after the storm.
- Man Struck And Killed While Helping Son On Icy Needham Road A man was struck and killed early Wednesday morning in Needham when a car lost control on the ice and hit him while he was helping his son who had become stuck on the road.
- Icy Roads Cause 55-Car Pileup On Route 128 In Wakefield More than 55 cars were involved in a massive pileup near the Wakefield-Lynnfield line.
- Gov. Baker: MassDOT Crews 'A Little Late' Responding To Ice On Roads The morning drive was one of the worst in recent memory in Boston.
- Lyft, Uber Now Allowed To Pick Up Passengers At Logan Airport Passengers arriving at Logan Airport now have a new way to get home after their flights land--but not everyone is pleased.