Latest Autos News
- Police: Speeding Driver Hits Several Cars, Flips In East Bridgewater A driver hit several cars, flipped and landed in the front yard of a home in East Bridgewater Monday morning.
- Man Held Without Bail In Crash That Left 12-Year-Old Seriously Hurt An Attleboro man was arraigned Monday on charges he drunkenly struck a 12-year-old girl with his car, leaving her seriously injured.
- 18-Year-Old Killed, 2 Others Hurt In Quincy Truck Crash A young man was killed and two others were hurt in a crash in Quincy early Monday morning.
- All Lanes On Mass Pike Open With Comm. Ave. Bridge Project Ahead Of Schedule The Massachusetts Turnpike in Boston returned to its normal configuration of four lanes of traffic in each direction Monday morning following work to replace part of the Comm. Ave. bridge.
- Owner Faces Felony Charge After Dog Dies In Hot Truck Officials have charged the pet owner who's dog died after being locked in a pickup Tuesday with animal cruelty.
- Dog Dies After Being Left In Hot Truck At Jamaica Pond A dog has died after it was found inside a hot truck near Jamaica Pond.
- Child Advocates Urge Back-Seat Alarms As 2 Die In Hot Cars A proposed law that would require carmakers to build alarms for back seats is being pushed by child advocates who say it will prevent kids from dying in hot cars.
- Commonwealth Avenue Bridge Project Begins With Demolition Work On Saturday it’s all about Demolition, detours and delays as the Commonwealth Avenue Bridge replacement project got underway.
- Drivers Of Expensive Cars More Likely To Be Jerks, Study Finds Multiple studies over the past few years have found that the nicer the car, the more likely the person driving it is a jerk.
- MassDOT: 'Hellish Three Weeks' Of Comm Ave Bridge Replacement Starting Friday With the Commonwealth Avenue Bridge replacement project starting Friday, MassDOT is warning residents and commuters about the transportation disruptions that will hit the city for the next three weeks.