Latest Autos News
- Ford To Offer 50th Anniversary Mustang Ford is building a limited-edition Mustang GT to honor the pony car's 50th anniversary. It is showing the Limited Edition at the New York auto show, which begins this week.
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- Toyota Recalls More Than 6 Million Vehicles Toyota is recalling 6.39 million vehicles around the world for a variety of problems in more than two dozen models.
- Tesla To Offer Electric Car Leases To Businesses In Mass. Electric car maker Tesla Motors Inc. says it will begin leasing cars to small and midsize businesses.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Good Samaritans, Airmen Save Family From Burning SUV In NH A Sherborn father humbly thanked the man who saved his family's life after the crash.
- Keller @ Large: What Were Toyota, GM Thinking? Try as I might, I can’t imagine what these executives at Toyota and GM were thinking.