Latest Autos News
- Proposal Would Charge Drivers For Logan Airport Pickups, Dropoffs Massport is considering charging drivers who come to Logan Airport to drop off or pick up people at terminals.
- Tow Truck Procession Honors Drowning Victim In Boston Six-year-old Brayden Kelly was found unresponsive in a pool on Trenton Street in East Boston on August 17.
- Man Fails To Get Gas Station Job, Charged With Trying To Kill Workers A man who failed to get a job at a New Hampshire gas station is now charged with trying to kill people who work there.
- Device Used To Help The Blind Could Help Also Prevent Car Crashes The new collision warning device is equipped with a camera that can scan 180 degrees and a microcomputer.
- Driver In Fatal Multi-Car Crash On I-95 In Reading To Be Arraigned Friday A motorcyclist was killed in the crash, which involved four other cars and shut down all northbound lanes on I-95.
- Head-On Crash Shuts Down Sagamore Bridge, 2 Hurt Massachusetts State Police said that, in total, four cars and one tractor-trailer were involved in the crash.
- Man Driving With Another Car's Bumper Stuck To His Car Arrested For DUI Police said an officer was directing traffic around a separate crash scene when a man drove by with another car's bumper and license plate stuck to the front of his Jeep.
- Police: Speeding Driver Hits Several Cars, Flips In East Bridgewater A driver hit several cars, flipped and landed in the front yard of a home in East Bridgewater Monday morning.
- Man Held Without Bail In Crash That Left 12-Year-Old Seriously Hurt An Attleboro man was arraigned Monday on charges he drunkenly struck a 12-year-old girl with his car, leaving her seriously injured.
- 18-Year-Old Killed, 2 Others Hurt In Quincy Truck Crash A young man was killed and two others were hurt in a crash in Quincy early Monday morning.