Latest Autos News
- Dashcam Video Shows Medford Police Officer Threatening Driver A Medford police officer is on administrative leave after a dashboard camera caught him threatening a driver.
- Family Posts Desperate Plea For Kidney Donation On Their Car An Auburn family is getting creative in their desperate search for a kidney donor.
- 'The Rock' Sideswipes Wakefield Man’s SUV It’s hard to get mad about a fender-bender when “The Rock” is at fault.
- Zolak: Spikes' Car Was Traveling In Excess Of 120 Miles Per Hour Scott Zolak has received some more information regarding Brandon Spikes' abandoned 2011 Mercedes Maybach.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.