Latest Autos News
- Tractor-Trailer Hits Several Cars On I-495 South Near I-93 In Andover A tractor-trailer collided with several cars and then rolled over on Interstate 495 in Andover early Tuesday morning, backing up traffic at least six miles.
- Keller @ Large: Why Do Drivers Keep Doing This? I know I’m a broken record on this insanity, but so are public safety experts and other sane drivers.
- Travel Treacherous As Storm Batters Southern New England A storm that wreaked havoc along the East Coast arrived in southern New England on Saturday, bringing blizzard conditions to some areas and making travel treacherous.
- Snow Causes 20-Car Pileup On Connecticut Highway A crash involving as many as 20 vehicles has closed a section of a Connecticut highway as heavy snow falls in southern New England.
- Chrysler's Self-Driving Minivan For Millennials Design Includes Selfie Cameras Chrysler is imagining a minivan “designed by millennials, for millennials.”
- Minivan Crashes In Wilmington Yard, 2 Hurt Two people were rushed to the hospital after a minivan crashed in a front yard late Monday night.
- I-Team: Owners Of Totaled Vehicles Say Downtown Crash Exposes Loophole In Rideshare Insurance Some vehicle owners whose cars were totaled in a dramatic Halloween crash involving a Boston fire truck are discovering they might not get insurance payments to cover the damages, the WBZ I-Team has learned.
- Tow Truck Driver Shot In Jamaica Plain A tow truck driver was injured during an early morning shooting in Jamaica Plain.
- EPA To Keep Strict Gas Mileage Standards In Place The Obama administration has decided not to change government fuel economy requirements for cars and light trucks despite protests from automakers.
- NHTSA Wants You To Complain About Cars More Government officials want more people to complain about auto safety problems. The NHTSA is proposing a rule requiring automakers put labels on sun visors of new vehicles with instructions on how to file safety complaints.