Latest Autos News
- Volkswagen Agrees To Pay Billions In Settlement Over Emissions Cheating Massachusetts is eligible to receive more than $90 million as part of the multi-state settlement.
- Police Rescue Dogs Left In Hot Cars At Wrentham Outlets Police rescued two dogs found in hot cars at the Wrentham Outlets in two separate incidents over the weekend.
- Bruins Legend Ray Bourque: Unhappy 'About The Situation I Put Myself Into' Legendary former Bruins Ray Bourque says he accepts responsibility for his actions after he was arrested Friday night in an alleged drunken driving crash.
- Program Lets Boston Commuters Drive Some, Cycle The Rest Launched last year and recently expanded, the program offers free parking at 19 strategically located lots near major employment centers and an opportunity for people to easily complete their commute on two wheels instead of four.
- Cyclist Killed In Cambridge Crash Was Nursing Student A woman struck and killed while riding her bicycle in Cambridge’s Inman Square has been identified as a 27-year-old nursing student.
- Bicyclist Dies After Being Struck By Truck In Cambridge Inman Square was shut down Thursday afternoon after a cyclist was struck by a truck.
- Classic Cars Showcase History, Personal Stories More than 100 classic cars will be on display at the Summerfest Auto Show in Lone Tree, Colo.
- Fiat Chrysler Adds Maseratis To Transmission Recall Fiat Chrysler is adding 13,000 Maseratis to a recall of vehicles with confusing gear shifters like one in the SUV that crushed and killed Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin.
- Keller @ Large: Ugliness Behind The Wheel Jon saw a lot of ugliness behind the wheel on the Massachusetts Turnpike.
- Missouri May Soon Have Solar Panels on Roadways This past session Missouri lawmakers gave permission to launch the practice on a trial basis.