Listen LIVE on 98.5 The Sports Hub or streaming LIVE online
A new study indicates that a growing number of drivers aren’t paying attention to the road.
With GM’s new target, electric cars will soon make up five percent of the company’s output.
Stronger steel makes it much more difficult for rescue personnel to remove victims from vehicles.
By putting green microalgae under intense pressure and heat, researchers can now create biocrude oil.
Roadways will likely be slightly less congested than they were last year.
Tesla says that the majority of its showrooms don’t sell. They simply share information. Not everyone is buying it.
Sales of compacts and subcompacts have surged by a whopping 49.9 percent over the past year.
Thousands of motorists may be driving cars and trucks installed with dangerous counterfeit air bags.
Car enthusiast Mike West test drives the Fiat 500C and says it makes people smile.
A new government study found that drunk driving among U.S. teens is declining due to gas prices.
- GM Tops Latest JD Power Quality StudyDetroit brand leapfrogs perinnial leaders Toyota and Honda.
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.