Latest Autos News
- Suspect Arrested In Saugus After Multi-Town Police Chase Police arrested a suspect after a police chase that caused multiple accidents in several towns.
- I-Team: Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Secret MBTA Take-Home Perk A government watchdog organization is calling for a State Ethics Commission investigation into a secret MBTA take-home car perk uncovered by the WBZ I-Team.
- Haverhill Police Officer On Paid Leave After 2nd OUI Arrest A Haverhill police officer is on paid administrative leave after being arrested Thursday night on drunk driving charges for the second time following a crash.
- Tires Slashed In East Boston Over Parking Spot Neighbors say a car's tires were slashed because the driver moved a space saver.
- I-Team: MBTA Managers Could Owe Taxes For Secret Take-Home Car Perk A secret take-home car perk might be coming to an end at the MBTA, but some of the employees who received the benefit might be getting a visit from the tax collector.
- I-Team: Managers At MBTA Drive Secret Take-Home Cars Owned By Contractors For possibly more than 30 years, some managers at the MBTA have enjoyed a perk that’s been hidden from the public: Unmarked take-home cars that are owned by construction companies.
- Car Fire At Lawrence Dealership Fire Ruled Arson Lawrence Fire Chief Brian Moriarty said four vehicles were set on fire outside the dealership's collision shop area. Two other vehicles suffered heat damage.
- Keller @ Large: There Is No Excuse For This - Clear Your Car! If you don't clear the snow off your car, you better hope Jon Keller doesn't see you.
- Cars Damaged By 'Suspicious' Fire At Lawrence Dealership A fire originally in one vehicle spread to four others. The cars belonged to owners who had left the vehicles at the dealership for repairs.
- Mayor Praises Blizzard Cleanup, Wants Drivers And Shovelers To 'Respect Each Other' Mayor Marty Walsh praised the Department of Public Works for all their efforts during and after the storm.