Latest Autos News
- US Closes Ford Steering Probe Without Recall U.S. safety regulators have closed an investigation into steering problems in more than 500,000 Ford full-size cars without seeking a recall.
- Ford's New F-150 To Get 26 Mpg, Tops Among Pickups Ford said Friday that its new aluminum-bodied F-150 pickup will get up to 26 mpg on the highway, making it the most fuel efficient gas-powered full-size pickup.
- Minivans Do Poorly In New Crash Tests The Honda Odyssey was the only minivan to earn the highest safety rating in new crash tests by the insurance industry.
- Safety Agency Pushes For National Air Bag Recall The federal government is demanding that the auto industry recall millions of additional cars equipped with faulty air bags that can injure -- and even kill -- a driver.
- GM: Parts Ready To Fix SUVs That Can Catch Fire For the owners of 189,000 General Motors SUVs, the days of parking them outside the garage for fear that they could catch fire will soon come to an end.
- Reports: Counterfeit Chinese Tires May Be Selling Under US Brand Names An investigation by Consumer Reports has discovered that a Chinese company may be selling counterfeit tires in the US under a brand name that consumers trust.
- Mass. Equipping Highway Signs With Radar Technology Message boards along a stretch of I-495 will now be able to monitor the speed of vehicles.
- NH Teen Arrested After 118 MPH, 35-Mile Wrong-Way Drive New Hampshire troopers pursued a teen driving at high speed in the wrong lane of Interstate-93 for about 35 miles before spike strips stopped her car in Manchester.
- Ford Launches All New F-150 Pickup Truck [VIDEO] The new pickup should be in dealerships by late December.
- Ford Starts Production Of New Aluminum F-150 Aluminum isn't new to the auto industry, but this is the first time it will cover the entire body of such a high-volume vehicle.