Latest Autos News
- Officials Shoot At Drone During Pipeline Protests, Arrest 126 Authorities fired at an unmanned aircraft and a group of Dakota Access pipeline opponents twice blocked a North Dakota state highway Sunday, capping a weekend of protests.
- Halloween Safety Tips Halloween is a fun night of trick-or-treating for kids and a big responsibility for parents keeping them safe while crossing the street.
- 5 Dead In Wrong-Way Crash On I-495 In Middleboro Five people were killed early Monday morning when a wrong-way driver crashed on Interstate 495 in Middleboro.
- Massachusetts Gas Prices Up A Penny Over Last Week The price of a gallon of gasoline in Massachusetts has inched up a penny in the past week.
- Firefighters Rescue 6 Trapped Residents From Fast-Moving Worcester Fire Two children were among six residents who were rescued from the top floor of a Worcester home during an early morning fire.
- Sheriff Calls Out Dartmouth Construction Project Tying Up Traffic It’s no Big Dig but it is a massive road project.
- Baker, Walsh Lay Groundwork For Testing Self-Driving Cars Gov. Charlie Baker and Boston Mayor Marty Walsh are laying the groundwork for the testing of self-driving cars in Massachusetts.
- National Save For Retirement Week: Are You Saving Enough? Probably not! Your retirement savings will play a very big role in retirement.
- Dallas Shoplifting Call Leads To Chase & Suspect Shot With Taser On Highway Two men are in jail after a wild high-speed chase that ended with one of them being shot with a taser gun while running across lanes of a busy North Texas highway.
- Report: Only 18 Percent Of Americans Can Drive Manual A new report shows fewer Americans own a car with manual transmission let alone know how to operate one. And there appear to be a number of reasons for it.