Latest Autos News
- Part Of Route 128 To Close For Weekend In November MassDOT says it needs to shut down a section of Route 128/I-95 to let crews tear down the old Highland Avenue bridge.
- I-Team: Restaurants Ignore Protocols When Transporting Meat, Perishables During weeks of summer surveillance, cameras captured small businesses routinely ignoring protocols to help keep food at the optimum temperature as it is traveled to establishments around the Boston area.
- Prosecutors Say Driver's MS Not Cause Of Fatal Sweet Tomatoes Crash The Newton man charged in the fatal crash at Sweet Tomatoes restaurant last March was released on personal recognizance Monday.
- 14-Year-Old Gets Jump Start On Car Sales Career Joey Caggiano says he’s too young to pressure you into a sale.
- Self-Driving Cars To Be Tested In Boston City officials announced a one-year partnership with the World Economic Forum Wednesday to bring self-driving cars to Boston.
- Man Accused Of Pulling Machete During Road Rage Incident Police have arrested a man for allegedly pulling a machete on a driver during a violent road rage incident near a high school in Worcester.
- Walmart Is Developing A Self-Driving Shopping Cart The retailer filed a patent for a cart that has a motor and video cameras.
- Hitchhiking Bride Gets Lift From Good Samaritan When things went awry on Angelique Arsenault’s wedding day, the bride decided to take matters into her own hands.
- Fast Moving Storm Causes Major Damage In Some Communities Strong winds and heavy rain led to downed trees and power lines in some neighborhoods.
- Nissan Recalls 134,000 Vehicles; Fluid Can Leak And Cause Fires In some cases, the company says people should park the vehicles outside until they are fixed.