BOSTON (CBS) – It was an Over/Under Tuesday night on The Adam Jones Show’s “Game of Jones,” with Rich Keefe filling in for Jones.
In this latest edition, Keefe predicts the Over/Under on the following topics:
– Touchdowns for Brandon LaFell in 2014: Over/Under 5 TDs
“I’m going to say over. I know that sounds high, but I think he’ll go over five,” said Keefe. “I think he’ll be a red zone target for them.”
– Penalties for Patriots-Dolphins in Week 1: Over/Under 20 penalties
“I’m going to take the over. You can take the over in every one of those games. I still have my fingers crossed that by Week 4, 5 and 6 they kind of pull the reins back a little bit and it’s more about the football we’re used to seeing, but I think early on it’s going to be gross,” said Keefe.
– Jimmy Graham penalties for goalpost dunks in the regular season: Over/Under 2 penalties
“I’m going to take the over on this one too. I know he said he wouldn’t hurt his team, but if they have the game locked up this is the Jimmy Graham trademark. He’ll have over two dunks,” said Keefe.
– Red Sox games Jackie Bradley Jr. plays in the rest of the year: Over/Under 20
“I’ll take the under, because they still have Mookie Betts and other guys moving around,” said Keefe.
– Wins for Celtics this season (25-57 last year): Over/Under 35 wins
“I do not think they improve by 10 games. I like the number 35, because if you just say it on the surface then you’d think with Rajon Rondo for a full season they could be 10 games better, but I think he’s going to be traded and some of the other veteran guys as well. I think it’ll be a similar season to last year. It might not look exactly the same, but maybe 30 games or somewhere in there. So I’ll take the under of 35 wins,” said Keefe.
Listen for the full discussion, and leave us your answers in the comments section below!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Chandler Jones Puts On Odd ‘On To Philadelphia’ Act After Loss To Denver
- Four Ups, Four Downs From Patriots’ Overtime Loss To Broncos
- Reports: Rob Gronkowski’s Injury Not Believed To Be Serious After Tight End Carted Off Field In Denver
- Patriots Live Blog: C.J. Anderson Breaks 48-Yard Touchdown Run To Give Broncos 30-24 Win Over Pats