BOSTON (CBS) – Former NFL veteran and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Wednesday afternoons with Felger & Mazz, they have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
Here are the questions on the latest segment of 10 Questions With Wiggy:
10. I know you’re a Johnny Manziel guy. Has your opinion changed after all his nonsense this offseason?
9. Fluto Shinzawa wondered over the weekend if Claude Julien was “up to” being more creative and flexible with his lines this year. Do you believe Julien can coach that way?
8. My weekly check on BlackSportsOnline.com revealed a decent photo gallery entitled: “Evelyn Lozada shows off her post baby bikini body.” First of all, what is up with this girl and Boston-related athletes? Second of all, name the female star that has rebounded the best from child birth.
7. Let’s just say the Olympics-to-Boston is for real and they have to build a new, 80,000-seat Olympic stadium. Where would you put it?
6. Which star athlete, in the past, would you like to have seen go back to their original team?
5. Wiggy Word on the Street: “When are we gonna pop bottles at the goonah w/ the fellas & bring a lil city to the Island!!!” Please translate.
4. The five highest-paid members of the Bruins are Tuukka Rask, Zdeno Chara, Patrice Bergeron, Milan Lucic, and David Krejci. If you had to trade one, which one would you deal? Why?
3. The Red Sox are obviously going to become sellers. Would you make everyone available? Or do you have untouchables?
2. What was the hardest free agent decision you ever had to make?
1. From what you hear, not from personal experience of course: where does the city of Cleveland rate in terms of road beef?
Listen below:Comments (2)